Saturday 20 May 2017

Vegan Shopping Haul


Hey Everyone

If you follow me on Instagram you would have seen this photo and as promised I am going to write a post of a food shopping haul. I went to Aldi last week for my weekly shop. I usually go to Tesco but I spend a fortune and wanted to try something cheaper. As you know when your buying fresh fruit and vegetables along with vegan/healthy cupboard stables it can mount up your bill. I was pleasantly surprised when I shopped in Aldi and brought more than I would buy in tech for less the price. My shopping bill came to 32.57.

Here is a list of what I brought 

Coconut Oil 2.49
Bananas 48p
Peppers loose 47p
Apples Breaburn 1.09
Green Beans 95p
Kale 69p
Sweet Potato 89p
Carrots organic 95p
Baby Spinach 1.39
Baby Plum Tomatoes 79p
Spring Onions 47p
Red Cabbage 65p
Cauliflower 89p
Broccoli 39p
Chestnut Mushrooms 95p
Courgettes x3 85p
Beetroot in  packet 99p
Strawberries 1.29
Asparagus 89p
 Raw Cacao Powder 1.99
Avocado x4 1.65 
Easy peelers Nectarines 89p
Red Seedless Grapes 1.69

I haven't included everything only the food I brought I did buy a few other personal things. But as you can see the majority of the Vegtables and Fruit is much cheaper. After tasting it I am happy with how it tastes in comparrison to Tesco. However Aldi didn't have good quality Peanut butter, Nut Milk, Sweetner and Chickpeas so I did have to take a trip to Tesco after. But overall I saved at least 30 pound. 

So my point of this post is you can eat healthy a without spending a lot and you have to start somewhere. Don't feel like you have to go to the fancy supermarkets because everyone else is or because you think its better quality. You have to do what you have to do. I hope you liked this post and it has inspired you. 

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment