Friday 12 December 2014

8th Day Using Epiduo

Heeyyyyy so it's day 8 of using Epiduo and this is how my skin looks.
Alot of the red marks are scarring - unfortunately but amongst these marks are spots. The sneaky ones that lay under skin and wait for the right time to show like when your going out to a really fancy event grrrrrr.

The Epiduo is still drying out my skin. It's like my skin feels like it has a thick layer of rough skin in patches. It's very annoying but I'm not thinking about it as I know it's all part of the process. Soon this skin will shed and new skin will form. I hope! Lol but my spots are really strinking and drying out. They are almost gone. So I'm seeing results. No new ones have come up these last 4 days wooohoooo! I am super pleased with the way the cream is working so far. The only thing bothering me is how dry my skin is but I'm  trying to ride it through. I don't want to use anything that's not non comedogenic as it will clog my pores and create more spots.
I have a follow up appointment 3 weeks from now with the dermatologist. Hopefully if by then my acne has cleared up, we will discuss what steps I need to take to maintain my skin from having another break out of further acne.
Any way I'm still using Cetephil cleanser and Dalacin T lotion which are working wonders for me. Il be back woth another update in a few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment