Tuesday 2 December 2014

Beauty Protector Protect and Treat Hair Mask

I received this sample in my November birchbox. I have used it around 3 times once a week. I found it very softening and my hair was left with a lovley shine from root to ends. It smells lovley too and is a pale pink colour. I would defintley recommend this treatment if you feel like your hair is lacking moisture and shine. For extra nourishment you can apply a hot towel around your head so the treatment Penetrates into your hair. The heat off the towel will open up your hairs cuticles allowing the treatment to work deeper into the surface of the hair. You do this by pouring a previously boiled kettle over the towel and wrapping it around your head. Leave it in to the towel goes cold. Make sure the towels is not too scorching hot as you will burn your scalp.

No comments:

Post a Comment