Monday 8 December 2014

Day 3 using Epiduo

I just thought I would give you all a skin care update. I have been using Epiduo for 3 days now. I posted about it in my previous post (New skincare routine). Its making my skin soooo dry and red. It feels like I have been sunbathing in 40° heat for a whole day with no spf. It's very sore to touch and I'm finding patches of rough skin. I no this Is all part of the process and I need to stick it out to see the results. So I'm using cetephil cleanser and am going to purchase their moisturiser.  This should help with the dryness I hope! My make up is still going on smoothly as well which is pleasing as I was extremly worries I wouldnt be able to where none with all the dryness. On the plus side The spots are strinking and I havnt broke out in any more. Hooray. So fingers crossed it continues to work and I will let you guys no in a few days how my skin is. If there is any one else using this cream I would love to hear how your finding it.

No comments:

Post a Comment