Thursday 4 December 2014

Scandaleyes shadow sticks

I am just loving Rimmell scandaleyes Shadow sticks. I have one in White, Black and Brown.
The precision tip makes them so easy to apply. Either as a liner or a eye shadow. They blend in really well and are so soft. I love them because they give a nice shimmer tobyour eyes with even the smallest amount. The Brown one is super nice if you have blue eyes it really makes your eyes pop. The white one is perfect for the corners of your eyes and the black one is nice as a bold liner or a smokey eye. I have just recently started using the white one in my water line. I can't find the white one online any where but il let you know when I do. They are so shiny and leave a luminous finish. I find they stay on for a long time as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment