Tuesday 6 June 2017

Crunchy Peanut Cookies



Hey Everyone

I have the worst craving for sweet things. Especially around that time of month. I try so hard to resist but the more I try not to think about it the more I do lol First world problems. I try to make sweet teats that re healthier than buying something from the shop and not many shops do nice vegan healthy treats. Last night I kept looking in my cupboards to find something. You know when you keep looking as if something will magically appear lol. All there was that I could work with was a big jar of Meridian Peanut Butter, Coconut sugar and Coconut flour so I thought, I know lets make Peanut cookies. OMD they were sooo nice my daughter literally loved them my son wasn't to keen as they weren't chocolate lol. They were so easy to make and 100% Vegan. 

Here is what you need

130g Crunchy Peanut Butter
60g of Coconut Sugar
4-5 Tablespoons of Oat Milk
150g of Oats
30 - 40ml of Maple Syrup 
1 Tbs of Vanilla Essence 
3 Tbs of Coconut Flour 

Set your oven to 180 degrees

Place all the ingredients in a saucepan on low heat and stir together thoroughly until all the ingredients melt and are well mixed.

Grease a baking tray with Coconut Oil 

Get a handful of the mixture (or less depending how big you want the cookies) and form a cookie shape then place on the baking tray and put them in the oven for 10-15 minuets. Turn half way thought and keep and eye on them so they don't burn (mine nearly did)

Once they are ready let them coo down completely and enjoy! 

Tips

Add the oat milk gradually you want to use this to bind the cookie mixture but not t make it runny

Add the maple syrup gradually as you don't want the mixture runny 







No comments:

Post a Comment