Wednesday 26 November 2014

BB

 


This product is so nice on your skin. It gives your skin a lovely glow and it actually Covers really well. I was given a sample of this just before I went into hospital to give birth to my Harvey. I was so happy because my scarring can look a bit angry and red sometimes and who wants to be applying foundation in hospital after having your baby. So this BB cream came in so handy for me. It just put back some life into my face so when my visitors came to see me and the baby I didn't look like something from the Goosebumps. But also I have used this for days when I want to give my skin a break from foundation. It's so easy to apply like a moisturiser but looks like a foundation. I cant believe how much nicer your skin looks with it on. It also has 5 ingredients which are beneficial for your skin - Moringa Oleifera Microproteins, SPF15, Graprefruit essential oil, Mineral Pigments, Wild Pansy and Samphire Extracts.

No comments:

Post a Comment