Tuesday 25 November 2014

Concealer for spots


This is Bare minerals blemish ready concealer. I have been using this for about 6 months now. It comes with a little brush for applying. It's very light and isn't full coverage but it really works on minimizing the appearence of spots. It dries them out and shrinks them.  One of the ingredients that helps do this is Zinc. Zinc is better taken in a supplement but is also good in skincare products. Zinc is good for cell growth. I use this on each spot over my moisturiser but under my foundation which is Bare Minerals loose powder. I have used this foundation for years and it's been so good for my skin. Anyone suffering with break outs due to acne please check out this concealer. Link below. It will cover your spot but treat it at the same time and you apply it through the day. It's perfect handbag size and £15 pound. 



2 comments: