Saturday 29 November 2014

Reviews on Dr. Jart Pore Refine Clear Away Gel

This was one of the products I received in my Birchbox. Its a exfoliater that you use once or twice a week. I cant use exfoliaters with beeds in as they are too harsh for my skin. This hasn't one beed in sight. It contains Natural Cellulose and Rosemary Extract which nourish and effectively exfoliate the skin, whilst Sage and Gall Extracts, calm irritation and tighten enlarged pores. Its free from harsh Chemicals. After one use your pores feel tightened and look smaller and you face feels like its had a deep cleanse. I'm very pleased to have come across this product as I had never heard of Dr. Jart before and this could really improve the overall texture of my skin. You should try to exfoliate twice a week. It helps the other product work better when all the dead skin is removed. Its the best for sensitive skin that goes really red if touched and for people suffering with acne as it wont iritate your acne. I'm so pleased with it so far.

3 comments:

  1. I recieved the dr jart primer in my box and I love it makes my make up stay on all day and it's really gentle and cooling when I apply it.

    www.oohsimplething.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really good. I got a Dr Jart product in a previous Birchbox which I've somehow made last for months. The only downside is that they're so expensive - not sure I could ever justify replacing it, unless I start making a lot of money!

    Lisa xo | otweek.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow il have to have a look at the primer thanks :-) Leanne Saunders xx

    I no that's what i was thinking i'm sure there is a dupe i will let you know if i find one Lisa Bryony xx

    ReplyDelete