Sunday 30 November 2014

My foundation Routine


I love Bareminerls kits. They are such good value for money. All of that in the picture was £50. So that's your foundation brush, Blusher brush, concealer brush, your own shade of original foundation, warmth blusher and a primer. Original value if sold separately would be £136. This kit is the Customisable Get Started Kit. I chose this one as it has all the products I use. 

So approximately 10 minuites  after applying my moisturiser and primer I start applying the foundation. Tip a little bit into the lid, swirl the brush around, tap the excess off and buff into the skin. Start from the outside and work your way to the t-zone. Start off with a small amount as this foundation really buffs well into the skin and you can build up the coverage. I love this foundation. It is my Go-to foundation. It dosn't clog up your pores, leaves a lovely luminous finish and goes on effortlessly. I feel like since I have used this my skin has improved and I have had less break outs. I would highly recommend this for anyone with acne or spot prone skin. It not going to harm your skin at all. Bare minerals quote you can sleep with it on, Even though I would never advise sleeping in your makeup but you get the point. I love the way it leaves a nice healthy glow to your skin after.

Now to use the Mineral Veil I just do the same as before but I do not need a lot and its not to cover its just to set the foundation. I also do not start from the outside I powder it over my t section as this gets the oiliest and if I was out for the night I would apply it all over for more longevity.  This veil is simply the best for me, I havn't tried many others but this one leaves my skin pore free, shine free, wrinkle free etc and my make up lasts all day even with my oily skin. No touch up required for about 9 hours. Its not at all cakey looking and again great for acne prone skin.

The last step to my routine is applying the blusher. Now you can use this as a all over colour which It actually is for, but I use it for contouring and as a blusher. Its very dark so only a small amount is needed. the same steps for applying but you just apply it like a contour. Again you can build it up for more of a deeper colour. It looks so silky on your skin  and leaves such a summer kissed glow. I have used many bronzers, Blushers and this one is my favorite. Its so nice on guys words cant even describe it. 

I would strongly recommend Bare minerals for acne prone skin. seriously guys if you was to see how bad my foundation looked in my early 20s till now you would be shocked. No foundation stayed on my skin. it would clog up and go blotchy around the spots but Bare minerals just sits and stays put with no blotcheness. Even if you don't have acne this foundation routine is LOVELY. 


2 comments:

  1. I've seen this set around quite a bit - I guess I just wasn't 100% sure what was in it so thanks for the breakdown of the products, this set seems great value :) xx

    Magpie Jasmine || GIVEAWAY!: Urban Decay/Nars/Charlotte Tilbury/Too Faced

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww so glad you found it helpful. Thanks x

    ReplyDelete