Sunday 30 November 2014

The Liebster awards

I am very pleased to say i have been nominated for the Liebster award by the lovely Gem of http://fairytalegem.blogspot.co.uk. Its a great way to discover new blogs and for blogs to get to know a bit more about me.

I have 10 questions to answer that Gem put together her self and then i have to nominate up to 10 people and create 10 more questions for them to answer. Yey how exciting. I am really looking forward to reading some of the questions and answers people have put together.

So here are my 10 questions:

1. Who/What inspired you to start blogging?
    I have wanted to blog about my acne for years but have never been brave enough. In 2012 I started to become much more positive and have a different out look on life. From then I have read tons of positive books and this is what has given me the bravery to go ahead and start a blog. I want to hopefully help other young girls and guys out there who suffer with acne and share all my tips and products I have used.

2. Out of all of your blog posts which one was your favourite to write?
I honestly dont have a favourite one I have enjoyed writing all of them. What i will say is this post has to be the funnest one.

3. Do you have any fears? if so what are they?
I have a major fear of spiders seriously if one is in the same room as me I have to leave the room. Its not seeing the spider its when I cant see where it has gone. I also have a little bit of anxiety due to have acne from a young age and i have always had a this fear of fitting in. Its no where near as bad as it was as a teenager but occasionally I might get a bit anxious if im going out partying and I have a a few spots on my face.

4. What is your favourite movie?
This is a old movie but from a young girl it has been my favorite i don't no why it just gets me eevry time and that is For coloured Girls

5. Which three people, living or not, would you invite to dinner? why?
Tina Turner because I think what she went through was heartbreaking and would love to know how she stayed so strong and got through it.
Lord sugar so i can pitch my business ideas to him whilst he is indulging in a cooked meal. You never know he might buy it.
Dave lamb because he is hilarious and every one likes a good belly laugh.

6. If you had the power to change the world what would you change?
Racism. Its a deep subject and I would be writing for pages if I was to truly go into it. But i think thisw world would be a much nicer place with out it.

7. Would you rather - Write a successful novel? Star in a movie? or release an album?
Write a successful novel and base it aroud coping with acne.

8. Who is your style crush?
Kim kardashian. Im sure she is most peoples style crush. I love how she always look smart and usually is wearing a blazer. I love blazers. her hair is always down or up in a sleek ponytail and her makeup is always on point.

9. Where would you like to spend your next vacation?
Carribean. I am a big lover of the food and culture all i need to do is actually experience it for real.

10. What is your idea of the perfect night in? 
Dinner, glass of wine and pampering my self.

Here are your 10 questions. Hope you find this fun you dont have to take part. Once again thank you http://fairytalegem.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/the-liebster-award.html for your nomination. If you guys do take part let me know so i can read your answers.

1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What is your favourite subject to blog about?
3. What is your favourite blog and why?
4. Who is your role model and why?
5. What is your favourite meal?
6. Do you prefer staying in or going out?
7. Your favourite place in England and why?
8. Whats your best beauty product and why?
9. Whats your favourite song?
10. What do you liek doing in your spare time?

No comments:

Post a Comment