Monday 24 November 2014

Kiehls Super Multi - Corrective Eye - opening Serum

I received a sample of kiehls new eye serum about 4 weeks ago. I thought I better start using one after turning 26. I have been using it every morning and night all around the eye area. 
It says you will notice a difference in your eyes after 1 week of use and it you actually do. My eyes weren't too bad before use but I do get puffy eyelids and bags. The skin around my eyes looks and feels a lot lot more hydrated and firm. As soon as you apply the serum yiur eyes feel more opened like your opening yhem up wide and the puffiness goes. The serum is good for wrinkles around the eye and alot of people have said after 4 weeks they have noticed a massive difference in their wrinkles. I'm definitely going to buy the full size product, even though I don't have wrinkles yet it's always good to start so you can help prevent them. I would highly recommended this serum for any age. The results are amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment