Monday 24 November 2014

Spray and Go

How good is the Vasaline spray and Go?!! I was actually quite surprised and wasn't expecting it to be so good. I started using it for the gym mainly as I wanted something quick I can apply. It smells delicious I would eat it if I could lol. It leaves your skin feeling so soft and the scent of the spray lasts all day.
You know in the mornings when your rushing around getting the kids ready and you just can't be bothered to moisturise and wait for it to dry before you can put your clothes on? Well with this spray and Go you literally don't have to wait for it to dry. How good is that? I love it so much. Mums it's a must. It leaves your skin feeling so hydrated and gives off a smooth look. I also love the fact that it just dries so quick.


1 comment:

  1. This will b good for creaming siena she always tries to wriggle n get away when im creaming her

    ReplyDelete