Sunday 16 November 2014

Lipstick that stays on for 14 hours, Yes Please!

Iv never been a massive fan of Maybelline I tend to buy more Rimmell or L'OrĂ©al if I'm buying high street makeup, But having seen this 14 hour lipstick by Maybelline advertised on TV I had to go and check it out. Now I adore lipsticks that stay on all day but iv always found that half way through the day some of them look worn off and patchy but not this one! The  Super Stay 14 hour lipstick does actually stay on for most of the day. I wore mine from about 8 am and it was still ok around 4 pm, it did need a ree aplication around 6 pm but I would say that's good going. I brought the lipstick in Fuchsia forever a deep pink colour. The lipstick goes on smoothly and isn't shiny but isn't matte it's just in between and looks amazing! Very good for busy mums like my self that want to add a bit of colour to they're  face and it lasts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment