Sunday 16 November 2014

Models own HyperGel

I love love love models own Hyper Gel nail polish. You don't need no lamp it just goes on like a normal nail polish and lasts up to two weeks and it literally does! I am a very busy mum with 2 babies and my hands are always in water doing washing up or washing babies bottles etc and i just cant wear normal nail polish no more because it only lasts 3 days and then its chipped but this little bad boy lasts me just over a week so about 10 days. It looks so shiny and perfect once on your nails like you have just had them painted professionally and it glides on so easy just 3 strokes and its done. (I always start off with a stroke in the middle then either side of the nail).  I don't even use a top coat because it just not needed which is even more of a bonus for us busy mums!

 I'm loving the Red Lustre colour at the moment. Iv posted a picture sop you guys can see the finished look. Go and try it guys and let me know what you think its only £5 and when you go to any of the Models own stalls you receive a shopping basket and a freebie :-) 

 http://www.modelsownit.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment