Tuesday 11 November 2014

Positive thought of the day

“Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.” - Norman Vincent Peale


Belive in yourself people. So many of us have these amazing ideas of what we want to do or become but yet so many of us fail because we don't have faith in ourselfs.  Iv been there and some days I still get those negative feelings of I can't do it or what if people think I'm not good or they don't like what I do. But I remember one thing and that is if I don't try I have failed! So I'd rather give it a shot and be happy knowing I have tried. Trust me people all you have to do is try! And when that negative voice pops up in the back of your mind, pick up a positive book and read a chapter from it or google some inspiring quotes to give you a boost of positivity. Hope you all have a productive good day xx

No comments:

Post a Comment